You’ll see some pretty amazing things on our Land and Water tour, but you might be surprised to know that you’ll also pass by several famous restaurants! Seattle is quickly making a name for itself on the food scene and many of our restaurants have won national and international accolades! Top food TV shows like Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Man vs. Food and even this season’s Top Chef have featured Seattle restaurants!
Below, we’ve highlighted some of our favorite restaurants featured on network television shows that you’ll see on your next Duck tour!
- The Crab Pot – featured on Travel Channel’s Man vs. Food
- Ivar’s Acres of Clams – featured on Food Network’s FoodNation with Bobby Flay
- Piroshky Piroshky – featured on Travel Channel’s Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
- Matt’s in the Market – featured on Food Network’s Throwdown with Bobby Flay
- Beecher’s – featured on Food Network’s Crave
- Fran’s Chocolates – featured on Food Network’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Canlis (not pictured – off Aurora Ave) – featured on Food Network’s Top Chef
- Tom Douglas’ Dahlia Lounge, Lola and Serious Pie – all featured separately on Food Network’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate
- SkyCity Restaurant (not pictured) – featured on Food Network’s Top Chef