Write a feature article, blog or news story about Ride the Ducks of Seattle
We work with a number of media outlets, journalists and bloggers throughout the year. If you’d like to write a story featuring Ride the Ducks of Seattle, we’d love to hear from you! Please send an email to us with the following information:
- Name and contact information
- Location where article will be published with demographics of your reader base
- Overview of the story concept
- If you are requesting tickets to Ride the Ducks as part of writing your story, please note that certain criteria needs to be met in order to access complimentary tickets. If that is not possible, we’ll do our best to offer discounted tickets based upon availability.
Images featuring Ride the Ducks of Seattle.
If you are hosting an event at Ride the Ducks of Seattle or need images or logos for your printed materials or website, please send an email to us with the following information:
- Publication where photos will be published
- Date of publication or of event
- Background information on event and/or publication
We’ll give you the password to access our photo library below.
Developing partnerships in the tourism and travel community is an important of part of this industry. We’re proud to partner with a number of great organizations!
Reaching Ride the Ducks guests is an unmatched opportunity to contact both tourists and locals exploring Seattle! This is the one and only way to ensure that your business is mentioned on the standard land and water tour! All guests receive a Ride the Ducks souvenir ticket with your advertisement or coupon on the back and Tour Guides are trained to mention your business as we pass by. This is limited to one promotional partner per year. Email us or give us a call if you’d like to be featured. 206.441.4687
The quality of our sightseeing tour is of paramount importance to us. Our guests come to Ride the Ducks to experience Seattle and to hear about the best, neatest and most interesting places, attractions and points-of-interest along our tour route. For that reason, we limit the advertising opportunities that we have available and reserve the right to choose to discontinue advertising promotions or opportunities at any time and for any reason.
If you feel that you have an interesting story or intriguing tidbit of information for our Tour Guides to share on the tour, we’d love to hear from you! Email us! We can’t promise that it will be included on the Ride the Ducks’ tour of Seattle, but we work consistently to keep the information on our tours current, fresh and up-to-date.