It’s officially fall in Seattle and while we’ll miss the longer days and warmer evenings, we couldn’t be more excited! As the leaves turn and the days get a little shorter, this is a great time to get onboard a Duck and tour Seattle, especially if you missed out this summer!
- Open Year Round. Ride the Ducks is open year-round from our Seattle Center location and through December 31 at our Westlake Center location. With 362 days a year to tour Seattle by land and water, there’s no excuses for why you haven’t been on a Duck recently! We happily spend Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to be with our families and we hope you do too.
- Blankets Onboard. We know it can get a bit chilly this time of the year so we’ve equipped all of our Ducks with blankets to keep you toasty!
- Coffee and Hot Chocolate are Welcome Onboard. As always, we allow any food and non-alcoholic beverages onboard, but this time of the year is particularly enjoyable for bringing your favorite warm beverage to enjoy on the tour! If you’re departing from Westlake Center, check out the Starbucks right next to the kiosk! From Seattle Center, walk less than a block north and you’ll find the Seattle Grind! A favorite for our employees working at our main location.
- Windows Get Rolled Up. Fall is gorgeous in Seattle but there is always the inevitable rain shower here and there. In case of inclement weather, we have windows we roll up on each Duck to keep all passengers dry and protected. In the rare case of snow or icy roadways, check out our Facebook page for updates.
- Holiday Duck Tours. In addition to our Original Land and Water Tour, we also have a special 40-minute, land-only holiday themed tour through Downtown Seattle! You’ll see the sights and lights, hear about holiday happenings and sing along with your Captain as he shares local folklore and holiday tidbits. Our Holiday Duck Tours depart nightly from Nov 30-Dec 30 (closed Dec 6, 24 and 25).