From sanitation to the prevention of stains, carpet cleaning is one of the most important tasks for any boat owner. This isn’t particularly exciting work, but it is a must to preserve the appearance of your boat’s floor.
It seems a laborious chore, but with the best boat carpet cleaner, it will be a lot easier. Whether it is fish blood, dust, or mud, among other things that can make carpets dirty, you will need a powerful cleaner that can tackle even the toughest dirt!
Looking for the best marine carpet cleaner? We are here to help you! Keep on reading and learn from some of our recommendations in this buying guide.
Table of Contents
- Best Boat Carpet Cleaner Reviews
- 1. Star Brite Ultimate Carpet Clean
- 2. Star Brite Ultimate Pontoon Deck Cleaner
- 3. Simple Green Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Cleaner
- 4. Chemical Guys Foaming Citrus Fabric Clean
- 5. Aero Cosmetics Interior Carpet Cleaner
- 6. OxiClean Large Area Carpet Cleaner
- 7. Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle Carpet Cleaner
- 8. Adam’s Polishes Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
- 9. Turtle Wax T-244R1 Power Out Carpet Cleaner
- 10. 3D Upholstery and Carpet Shampoo
- 11. Zep Advanced Oxy Carpet and Upholstery Stain Remover
- 12. Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover
- What is a Boat Carpet Cleaner and How Does It Work
- Types of Boat Carpet Cleaners
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Carpet Cleaners
- How to Choose a Good Carpet Cleaner for Boat
- Care and Maintenance
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Boat Carpet Cleaner Reviews
1. Star Brite Ultimate Carpet Clean
Whether it is for indoor or outdoor applications, this Starbrite boat carpet cleaner delivers an excellent job. It is from one of the most reputable manufacturers in the market for boat care, so you can be confident that the performance is second to none.
I love how it does more than just cleaning. With its potent formula, it also eliminates any unwanted smell on the carpet, making it clean and fresh! More so, this product has PTEF polymers, which will guard the carpet against damages in the future. It creates an invisible shield to protect against UV rays.
Being in a ready-to-use formula, it is user-friendly. There is no need to dilute. It comes in a spray bottle for direct application on the area of the carpet that you wish to treat. If you are dealing with tougher stains, you need to leave it longer on the surface for stronger penetration.
While it is tough on stains, it uses gentle ingredients. Its biodegradable formula makes it water-safe, so you don’t need to worry about dumping toxic chemicals in the water.
This cleaner has a foaming action. Upon scrubbing, it will create a thick lather. In turn, this will soften dirt and lift it off upon rinsing. The versatility of this product is also praise-worthy. While I use it mostly for cleaning boat carpet, it is also ideal for RV, home, and car, making it a great investment.
2. Star Brite Ultimate Pontoon Deck Cleaner
While the product name states that it is a deck cleaner, it is equally effective in cleaning pontoon boat carpet. With its multi-purpose formula, you can use it in several materials and expect astounding results!
More than just a cleaner, it also acts as a protectant. It enhances color to restore the original look of the carpet. Plus, it shields against UV damage, making it a great choice for outdoor carpets.
One more thing that I admire in this cleaner is that it has chelating agents. They prevent the metal ions in water from forming scums, leaving the surface gleaming and spotless. It also helps in loosening dirt upon contact. As dirt and stain soften, they will be easier to remove.
Whenever I buy any cleaning product, I make sure that it won’t harm the environment. If you’re like me, then you will love this cleaner since it comes with a lake-safe formula. You can use it on or near the water without worrying that it has chemicals that endanger marine life.
Speaking of its formula, it is also commendable that it has protective polymers. Aside from repelling stains, it also protects against the harmful UV rays. It lessens potential sun damage to the carpet, such as cracks and discolorations.
Based on experience, I like how effortless it is to use this cleaner. All that you need to do is to wet the carpet, squirt the cleaner, leave it for about one to three minutes, and scrub using a soft brush. If there are stubborn stains, you might need to reapply.
Cleaning carpets should not be a hard task! With chelating agents and lake-safe formula, this is an exceptional product.
3. Simple Green Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Cleaner
Using Simple Green on boat carpet will make it easy to get rid of heavy stains and dirt. It is equally effective on moss, mold, mildew, and algae, which makes it a great option if you need an all-around cleaner.
The main ingredient responsible for the effectiveness of this carpet cleaner is peroxide. The latter creates a fast-acting foam upon surface contact. It softens filth, making any dirt painless to remove.
If you are like me who likes using only eco-friendly products, then you have another good reason to choose this cleaner. Aside from being orally non-toxic, it also has a marine-safe formula. It is biodegradable, which lets it break down in water instead of harming aquatic life.
To add, it also meets the strict requirements of the US EPA’s Safer Choice Program. This way, you can be confident that it will not destroy the environment. It has no ammonia, bleach, solvents, or other ingredients that are hazardous to wildlife and plants.
Those who are looking for an economical cleaner will love this product. It is in a one-gallon container, but after its dilution, it makes up to 21 gallons of carpet cleaner.
4. Chemical Guys Foaming Citrus Fabric Clean
This is another choice worth considering when it comes to marine carpet cleaning. If you are on a budget, I can recommend this product since it comes in a hyper-concentrated formula. This means that one drop goes a long way. You can dilute one part of this cleaner with up to 20 parts of water.
Beyond being economical, you will have more compelling reasons to pick this product. It has a high-foaming action to produce a lot of suds. In turn, this will make dirt on the surface softer, and eventually, easier to remove.
With its oxygen-infused formula, it effectively lifts dirt and stain-causing particles on the carpet. Through its foaming action, the dirt will float on the surface, which you can easily remove by wiping.
I am a big fan of this product since it does not only clean, but it also deodorizes. It has patented odor elimination enzymes, which will eradicate unwanted smells!
One more thing that I would like to highlight is how it is safe on all materials. Whether the boat carpet is made of natural or synthetic fabrics, it will work! It will not cause discoloration or similar issues.
5. Aero Cosmetics Interior Carpet Cleaner
Among others, the aviation-grade quality of this cleaning product is one of its best assets. It meets Boeing D6-7127M Interior Aircraft Specification and Airbus 09-00-002 standards. You can be confident of its effectiveness since it passed stringent tests based on the requirements of two leading airline manufacturers!
What I like the most about this cleaner is its versatility. It delivers amazing results not only on carpets but even on seats and upholstery, among others. It also works on different materials, including leather. Because of that, it is a great multi-cleaner, not just for boats but even for cars and homes.
The alcohol-free formula is one more thing worth highlighting. To add, it is also biodegradable and ammonia-free. With all of these, it won’t cause eye and skin irritation. Even better, it will be safe for aquatic life.
If you hate mixing cleaners, you will have one more reason to choose this product. Right out of the container, it is ready to use. There is no need to dilute! You can apply the cleaner directly on stains, lather, and wipe using a damp cloth! There’s even no need to rinse the solution off with water.
6. OxiClean Large Area Carpet Cleaner
Whether it is spilled wine, fish blood, or food stains, among others, this carpet cleaner will do the trick! Packed in a 64-ounce bottle, it is in a pre-mixed formula, so it is ready to use!
It contains hydrogen peroxide, which can be a potential skin and eye irritant. To add, it can be harsh on some materials, such as leather and wool. Before application, I suggest that you test in an inconspicuous area and discontinue if there is discoloration.
To make the most out of this product, you will need a carpet cleaner. The good thing is that it works in any brand or model of a carpet cleaner.
You need to vacuum thoroughly to loosen dirt on the surface, making it easier to remove. The heat from the vacuum will be beneficial in lifting dirt from the surface of the boat carpet.
I love how it leaves the surface smooth after application. Once it is dry, there is no sticky or slimy residue, making it easier to walk on the carpet, even when you are barefoot. Another notable feature of this product is its deep-cleaning action. It does not only work on the surface, but it penetrates layers of carpet materials, making it more thorough.
7. Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle Carpet Cleaner
Do you believe in miracles? With this product, you will! Regardless of how dirty your boat carpets are, the advanced formula of this cleaner will work like magic. Results are evident in an instant! Plus, it works in all brands and models of carpet cleaners! Aside from effectively cleaning your carpets, it is also a great deodorizer. It uses a unique mix of essential oils, which will leave a fresh minty scent on your carpet!
I adore this cleaner because of its biodegradable formula. It is free of toxic chemicals that can endanger aquatic life. If you bring cats and dogs on your boat, you also need not worry since it uses pet-safe ingredients. It won’t harm your furry friends!
Packed in a 32-ounce gallon, some might think that it is small. While that is the case, it is economical! It is highly potent and concentrated, so you will need only a few drops to enjoy its effectiveness.
The 100% satisfaction guarantee of the manufacturer is one more reason why I am recommending this product. You have 60 days to try it! If you are happy in any way, you will receive an unconditional refund.
It is also worth noting that this product is 100% animal cruelty-free. Plus, the company donates 10% of its profits to help animal shelters and rescue groups. Buying this product is a great way to make a difference!
8. Adam’s Polishes Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
Simple but effective – this is one of the best ways I can describe this product. It successfully knocks out the most stubborn stains and dirt on your boat carpet!
A common complaint I have in many carpet cleaners is that they create too much foam. As a result, it leaves unappealing streaks, which can also be a struggle to remove. Luckily, this product has a non-foaming formula. It does not contain soaps while still being highly-effective.
I am also impressed at how it has a non-toxic and marine-safe formula. It is hypoallergenic, so it won’t cause skin irritation. Upon purchasing, you will receive a free chemical-resistant polypropylene brush. It attaches to any drill. You can save a lot of time and effort since you do not need to scrub the carpet manually!
Likewise, it is remarkable because of being user-friendly. All that you need to do is to spray the cleaner on the surface and agitate. Since it cleans without foaming, it does not require considerable energy. It will not take long before dirt on the carpet is out of your sight!
Unhappy with how the product works? Your money does not have to go to waste! The company offers an unconditional refund!
However, the spray nozzle might be problematic. Clogging can be an issue. I have tried other cleaners in spray bottles before, and this has not been a problem.
9. Turtle Wax T-244R1 Power Out Carpet Cleaner
Turtle Wax Power Out is another notable pick for boat carpet cleaning products! Even on the toughest grime and dirt, you will love how it can deliver incredible results!
Among others, I love this cleaner because it does more than just removing dirt. It is also a great deodorizer! With Odor X odor eliminator, it makes your carpets smell fresher for up to 30 days after its initial use! From fish blood to cigarette smoke, it does an amazing job of eradicating unwanted odors!
More so, the detachable micro-brush head is also laudable. It cleans hard to reach areas in your carpet, especially when it is made of thick materials. It goes through the crevices, making sure that no portion is left uncleaned! To be more effective, I suggest that you vacuum the carpet first before you apply this cleaner and brush.
The silicone layer that it leaves on the carpet is also worth emphasizing. This will make surfaces less prone to dirt and stains in the future.
Additionally, I think it is impressive that it has oxy brighteners. These are revolutionary materials that can go beyond surface cleaning. They will help in the restoration of the carpet’s appearance to make its colors brighter and livelier.
10. 3D Upholstery and Carpet Shampoo
Looking for a heavy-foaming carpet cleaner? If yes, then you might have just found the right choice! The concentrated formula makes a single drop generate a lot of suds. In turn, this can soften hard dirt on your carpets.
Apart from being an effective cleaner, it will also work as a deodorizer. It gets rid of the nastiest scents to freshen your floor and boat! It leaves an enjoyable lemon scent! More so, it has optical brighteners. It will penetrate deep into each fiber of the carpet to bring back its glory! It restores the original color!
I love using this carpet cleaner because it comes with a skin-safe formula. It is hypoallergenic, so you don’t need to think about chemicals that can irritate your skin and eyes. This also makes it marine-safe and eco-friendly.
Those who are on a budget will have one more reason to choose this cleaner. It is in a concentrated formula, so all it takes is a few drops to clean a large carpet. Besides, it is in a 12-fluid-ounce bottle, so you can be confident that it will take a while before you need to buy a new one.
11. Zep Advanced Oxy Carpet and Upholstery Stain Remover
Dirty to clean within seconds – that’s how this product from Zep will work! It is a great choice for those who do not have the time and energy to waste
With its quick and easy spray-on application, there is no need for mixing! It is in a ready-to-use formula, so you don’t have to dilute. Once ready, spray the cleaner on the dirt or stain, blot, and rinse. You might need to repeat, depending on how stubborn the problem is.
I was doubtful the first time I heard about this product since it is not specifically formulated for marine applications. Despite that, it proved to be highly effective! I was more than happy with how it penetrates deep into the carpet fibers.
The effectiveness of the cleaner is a result of the use of peroxide solutions. It works like a bleaching agent, allowing dirt to soften for easy removal.
When you are using this cleaner, there’s no need to soak the dirt for a long time. Some might think that leaving the solution longer on the surface will make it more powerful, but that is not the case. Instead, it can result in discoloration.
12. Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover
Whether it is mud, oil, or food stains, this is another product that can do wonders! The best thing is that it is easy to use! Spray directly on the stain or dirt, blot, and leave! There is no need to scrub!
Gone were the days when cleaning carpets have to be frustrating. With this product, no problem is too tough! It works on greasy foods, wine stains, lipstick marks, mud, and fish blood, among others that can make your boat carpet an eyesore!
What’s even nicer is that it comes with dual-odor eliminators, so it will freshen your carpet not only in terms of appearance but also when it comes to smell! It absorbs and neutralizes nasty odor!
More so, I find it incredible that it has anti-re-soiling agents. It works as a drying agent that prevents sticky substances from re-soiling the fibers of the carpet.
It has a non-toxic formula, which will also make it marine-safe. Even on the water, you can use the cleaner without worries. Plus, it does not contain volatile compounds and phosphates. To make it even better for the environment, it has recyclable packaging.
I like how Spot Shot does not turn crusty once it dries. Some cleaners will harden and leave an unsightly residue, especially on white or light-colored carpets. With this product, such will never be a problem.
What is a Boat Carpet Cleaner and How Does It Work
A boat carpet cleaner is a liquid cleaner or shampoo. It often contains chemicals, which are powerful enough to soften dirt and lift it off the surface. This way, once you scrub or rinse the carpet, it will be spotless.
It works by dissolving the particles causing grime and stain on the carpet. Some have a foaming action. As suds begin to form, dirt particles will hold on to the foam.
More than cleaning, carpet cleaners can also be formulated to deodorize. They can neutralize and eliminate the foul smell, making your carpet cleaner and fresher. Essential oils and natural botanical extracts are used to produce a clean scent.
You can also find cleaners that will form an invisible shield on the surface. This is great for outdoor carpets as it protects against UV damage, among other external elements.
Types of Boat Carpet Cleaners
There are countless options in the market, and a good way to narrow down the possibilities is to know the two main types available.
- Concentrated Cleaner: If you need to clean larger carpets, then you are better off with a concentrated formula. It is also economical since you will dilute it with water. Even a few drops will go a long way.
- Spray-On Cleaner: If you are after ease of use, on the other hand, spray-on liquids are your best bet. As the name implies, you can spray it directly on the problem area. There’s no need for mixing with water. Its direct application makes it easy to use.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Carpet Cleaners
Using a carpet cleaner can bring tons of benefits, including the following:
- Versatile: Most of the carpet cleaners deliver exceptional outcomes regardless of the material. From cleaning Bass boat carpet to those from other brands, carpet cleaners can deliver astounding results!
- Eliminates Odor: Many of the carpet cleaners have a dual-action formula. This means that apart from getting rid of stubborn dirt, you can also use it to remove unpleasant odor. The result is that the boat’s floor will be cleaner and fresher!
- Extends Lifespan: Boat carpets can be expensive. If you don’t want to replace them often, keep them spotless with the right cleaner. Doing so will help preserve the structural integrity of the fibers and materials, and in turn, the carpet can withstand many years of use.
- Easy to Use: A lot of the products available will be effortless to use, especially those that you can spray directly on the surface. Even if there’s a need for dilution, in most instances, they can clean carpets without the need to sweat.
However, using boat cleaners also has disadvantages, including these:
- Unsafe Ingredients: Depending on the product that you are using, they might contain toxic chemicals and harsh ingredients, such as ammonia and bleach. Many of these can cause eye and skin irritation, so you need to be careful. If you are being paranoid, consider wearing gloves and goggles for your safety. Some are also not marine safe, so you might end up endangering aquatic life.
- Causes Discoloration: Some cleaners will cause stain or discoloration when you leave it longer than necessary. The chemicals can bind with the fibers, making it unsightly. The key here is to rinse the cleaner as soon as possible.
- Difficult to Rinse: I have experienced some cleaners that are a pain to rinse. They are the ones usually sticky and potent. They seem to leave unsightly streaks, making it necessary to scrub harder. Others create a lot of foam that will be challenging to rinse.
How to Choose a Good Carpet Cleaner for Boat
With too many options, making the right choice can be overwhelming. To help you narrow down the possibilities, this section will talk about some of the most important considerations.
The formula of the carpet cleaner directly impacts its performance. Take the time to look at the ingredients and see what goes into the product. This way, it will be easier to determine how effective it will be.
Some will have a potent and concentrated formula. If that’s the case, then you will need to dilute it before application. Others, meanwhile, will have a spray-on formula, which means that they are for direct application.
Using boat carpet cleaners can result in eye and skin irritation. If you aren’t careful, you might end up with rashes and redness. Inhalation can also make you dizzy and nauseous. So, make sure to use a product that uses safe ingredients
Some of the words that you have to look for include non-toxic, biodegradable, marine-safe, and eco-friendly. Most manufacturers will use these words in marketing their products.
The safety of the carpet cleaner is important not just for you but for the environment as well. Some may contain harsh chemicals that can endanger marine life.
To be versatile, the boat carpet cleaner must work on different materials. It should be safe even on delicate fabrics.
More so, some carpet cleaners can also be used for cleaning other parts of the boat, such as the deck, seat, and hull. Some can even be used for cars, RVs, and homes, among other applications.
A versatile boat cleaner will also act as a protectant. This will form an invisible shield, which will protect outdoor carpets from UV damage, such as cracks and discoloration.
Speaking of versatility, you will benefit from choosing a product that also functions as an odor eliminator. They often contain essential oils, botanicals, and chemicals that will help fight unwanted odor.
In most instances, a foul odor is caused by the build-up of germs and bacteria on the carpet. With this, choosing a cleaner that also works as an odor eliminator is a great option for sanitation of your floors.
Carpet cleaners are available in a wide array of sizes. The right choice will depend on your needs. Do you have a large or small boat? How often will you be cleaning carpets? Do you have to deal with light or tough dirt? The answer to these questions will dictate the right size of the cleaner to pick.
Another key consideration is the compatibility with the material of the carpet. Those made of delicate materials will require a gentler cleaner. Otherwise, it can cause the fibers to disintegrate and will leave more problems instead of offering a solution
Care and Maintenance
It doesn’t take a lot to preserve the beauty and freshness of boat carpets. However, you need to be proactive. Here are some of the best things to do to keep the carpets in their peak condition:
- Regularly vacuum the carpet. It will be good if you have a hand-held or cordless vacuum. Do not wait for the dirt to harden before you vacuum the surface. It will be easier to remove if it is fresher.
- Dry the carpet thoroughly. It is best if it gets sun exposure. This is also a great way to prevent mold and mildew.
- If the carpet is removable, take it out when you are docking the boat for a long time. Keep it in a cool and dry place to prevent damages when you are not using the boat.
- Do not use harsh chemicals when cleaning the carpets, especially bleach. They can do more harm than good, especially if you are dealing with delicate materials, such as leather and wool.
- If you are going to use a boat carpet cleaner, make sure to religiously follow the instructions from the manufacturer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who makes the best boat carpet cleaner?
Honestly, there is no single best way to answer this question. The list of brands will be endless, but some of the most popular names are Star Brite, Chemical Guys, and Zep. I would say that it will be hard to go wrong with a Starbrite carpet cleaner. Speaking from experience, it is safe to assume that it is a great choice. After all, Star Brite is also an unmatched name in other marine cleaning products.
Can you pressure wash boat carpet?
Yes, it is possible to pressure wash a boat carpet. This is especially the case if the dirt is hard or the stain is stubborn. If it has been years since you last cleaned the carpet, using a pressure washer is an excellent alternative to scrubbing by hand.
If you are going to use a pressure washer, however, choose gentle settings. Otherwise, the force can be too strong, and water may end up tearing the fibers. This is specifically a problem if your carpet is made of delicate materials.
How do I clean a boat carpet?
Here is a quick step-by-step guide for cleaning a boat carpet:
- Remove all of the items that can get in your way.
- Once the carpet is ready, start by vacuuming. This preliminary step will get rid of most of the dirt on the surface. Use a hand-held vacuum.
- Pour water on the carpet so that it will be wet. See to it that it is not soaking.
- Once you are ready, spray the cleaner directly on the carpet. Focus on the area you wish to treat. If you are using a concentrate, then you will need to mix the cleaner with water. The dilution ratio will depend on what the manufacturer recommends.
- After applying the cleaner, use a scrub or brush. The tougher the dirt is, the more force you will need to apply.
- Rinse the carpet once you are done. Let it dry thoroughly
What is the most effective carpet cleaning method?
The best way to clean boat carpet is to use the right cleaner, including those I have briefly reviewed above. Aside from that, however, here are other methods that might be equally promising:
- Broom: For regular cleaning, such as after every use of your boat, a broom will be more than enough. It might seem old-fashioned, but this is a quick way to get rid of debris on the carpet. Use a broom with high-quality bristles so that it won’t leave visible dirt behind.
- Cordless Vacuum: Using a hand-held vacuum is a quicker and easier cleaning method. Consider using a wet/dry shop vacuum.
- Sunlight: The UV rays of the sun will be effective in the removal of mold and mildew. However, letting the carpet dry under the heat of the sun alone will not be enough. It is still best to use a cleaner.
- Club Soda: Grab a clean cloth and pour club soda. Wipe off the stain using a wet cloth. Take note that this will work best only on light problems.
- White Vinegar: Boat cleaning products don’t have to use harsh chemicals. White vinegar is an excellent alternative if you want to go natural. Mix one-part vinegar and one-part water. Apply on the stain, scrub using a medium-stiff brush, and rinse.
- Pressure Washer: When there is heavy dirt, this is the best method. It is a good method because it can clean without using detergent. It relies on water pressure alone. However, this will not work on delicate fabrics or materials.
How do I clean snap-in boat carpet?
Learning how to clean snap in boat carpet is a must to preserve your floor’s appearance. Fortunately, it is easy. It is similar to cleaning a regular boat carpet. The only difference is that you should remove the carpet first and clean it in a larger area of the boat, such as the deck or even outside. Let it dry out in the sun before putting back.
What can a boat cleaner do?
This will depend on the ingredients in the cleaner you will be using. In most cases, it does not only clean dirt and stains, but it can also eliminate odor. It can restore color and get rid of unsightly imperfections. Some also protect the carpet from further damage, especially from UV rays.
Can I clean a Bass boat carpet using shaving cream?
Cleaning bass boat carpet with shaving cream is possible but do this only when you do not have the right cleaner. After all, carpet cleaners are cheap, so there’s no reason why you shouldn’t buy one
When cleaning boat carpet with Barbasol, a popular brand of shaving cream, all that you need to do is to apply it on the top of the stain, let it sit for half an hour, and blot using a dry cloth. To finish, spray a mixture with equal parts of water and white vinegar. Finally, wipe the solution with a clean cloth.
Can I use bleach to clean boat carpet?
Stay away from bleach if you are looking for the most effective carpet cleaners. Bleach uses strong chemicals, which can do more harm than good. It can damage fibers and strip colors.
Can I not dilute a concentrated carpet cleaner?
Yes, you can use a concentrated cleaner without diluting. It is stronger when there is no water, which means that it will dissolve and lift the stain quicker. However, following the requirements of most manufacturers, it is meant to be mixed with water. Even so, it is still potent and will be equally effective.
Is it safe to use a boat carpet cleaner?
Yes, using boat carpet cleaners is safe, but this will depend on the product you will be using. It is best to choose one that comes with biodegradable, non-toxic, and marine-safe formula.
The cleaner should be safe to use on or near the water. In the same way, they won’t be dangerous to humans and animals. Despite this, many cleaners can cause eye and skin irritation, so be cautious. If you have pets, you should also be careful.
Where should I buy a boat carpet cleaner?
This depends on what is most convenient for you. You can always run to the nearest hardware and boat accessory shop to find one that works best for your needs.
If you are looking for the easiest option, however, I suggest that you buy online instead. From Amazon to Walmart, there are plenty of e-commerce sites selling a wide range of carpet cleaners. It is easy to compare prices from different sellers and you can also read reviews from other users.
Carpets can do a lot to make your boat more appealing and comfortable! However, it can be prone to dirt over time. Whether it is from food or fish blood, among others, carpets can get dirty and lose their functionality. Luckily, you can always rely on the best boat carpet cleaner, including my recommendations above!